I figured I would watch a minute or two and then was totally sucked in. Mike is just so darn witty and is such a good speaker. Honestly, as much as I enjoy him, I could listen to Mike read a grocery list.
I am just seeing this now! Thanks for sharing Mystic! I loved it. Wow..Mike is one smart man and he is soo easy to listen to. AND he is full of just plain common sense. He should run for something!
Wasn't this fantastic? I almost sent it to you the other day! I could watch Mike Rowe expound on various subjects all day.
ReplyDeleteI actually watched this entire Mike Rowe talk.
ReplyDeleteMystic is so right it is brilliant.
Donna
mamawas
I figured I would watch a minute or two and then was totally sucked in. Mike is just so darn witty and is such a good speaker. Honestly, as much as I enjoy him, I could listen to Mike read a grocery list.
ReplyDeleteI am just seeing this now! Thanks for sharing Mystic!
ReplyDeleteI loved it. Wow..Mike is one smart man and he is soo easy to listen to. AND he is full of just plain common sense. He should run for something!